Barbuquejo Three Support Points Stores Epp ® Ref. 2001
Barbuquejo Three Points of Support Epp ® Stores
- Use: Due to its design characteristics, it is ideal to be used in the construction industry, shipyards, oil and mine exploitation, tunnel construction, sawmills, manufacturing industry, public service companies and in general Where there is a possibility of falling of the helmet.
- Material: Made of 18mm wide black polypropylene textile tape, which offers maximum durability, comfort, and softness in contact with the skin, avoiding elongation or loss of functionality with its use. Hooks or adjusting tensioner in nylon, polyethylene chinrest. It does not contain metallic parts, so it does not alter the dielectric classification of the helmet.
- Adjustment: Adjustment system by means of plastic buckles for quick coupling and sliding graduation.
- Design: For greater safety and comfort, has three points of attachment to the helmet, two sides, plus a back. Chinchor with comfortable design and ventilation grilles.
- Applications: The chin strap, due to its dimensions, design and characteristics, is suitable to be used in any safety case that has three anchoring points.